Monday, April 14, 2008

Color and texture and fabric, oh my!

Things are progressing, and it's all visual now. Light switches and fixtures starting going in today and will get finished tomorrow. Soon the vanity top will be ready and then the finish plumbing and the rest of the tile work gets done. This Thursday I'm taking a personal day off from work to help with figuring out how to install my new closet system.

I ordered window treatments today: Bali Flat Roman Shades (it's the style on the left):


And here's the color/fabric choice I went with (not that you can tell much from the picture):

I also ordered my new bedding from Overstock.com:

And I've been deciding on towels for the bathroom, and all the bath accessories.

I swear when this is over I'll never make another decorating choice for as long as I live.

No comments: