Thursday, March 20, 2008

Color my world

So now I'm leaning toward another closet option:

I like this because it's made of natural hardwoods, and it's a lot cheaper than the other two options. Shipping is included, and I can have my construction guy, Dustin, install it. But it's a bit of a risk, since I can't see it beforehand to know if I like it. I'll make my final decision this weekend.

Here's my new bedroom, now that drywall is done.



Tomorrow they install the heated bathroom floor and the tile in the shower.
Meanwhile, I'm struggling to pick colors. Here are some choices I'm considering for my bathroom. There's the tile, the mosaic pattern that'll be interspersed, the vanity top I'm leaning toward, and the vanity. Of course, none of the colors is accurate in the pictures.

I'm really not at all sure which way to go. I am leaning to the very dark purple/brown in the top photo, second from the left, for the bedroom, but I'm waiting to get a carpet sample before I make up my mind.

No comments: