Sunday, January 20, 2008

Completely in the dark!

I am totally befuddled with trying to narrow down choices for my bathroom vanity lighting.

At first I was settled on a polished chrome fixture to match the plumbing, but then I found this hardware that is absolutely perfect: the Latitude collection from Gatco.





Since this combines polished and satin finishes, it gives me a lot more "latitude" on other accessories, like lighting fixtures and vanity handles/knobs.




So I've narrowed it down to seven choices. Please weigh in with your opinion.


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

i like 4 and 6 :)

But they're all cool!

nate said...

these are all a bit modern for my taste, but i like 4 i suppose

Anonymous said...

2, 4, or 5

(Troy's opinion)

Anonymous said...

I like #4 AND I believe it's the only one that has the light coming directly down, rather than directed up. I'm a big fan of really good light for things like bathrooms, but ALWAYS like a dimmer so that it doesn't have to be bright unless you want it so. But yes they are all very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lane,

I like the square, masculine modernity of #4 and the softness of #5. I notice that your other respondents all have #4 in their suggestions as well.

Good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Joy

Anonymous said...

Definitely #4! I didn't weigh in earlier, but I'm glad you chose polished chrome for your shower. I'm so jealous! Except the final bill; I'm not jealous of that part.

Cathy